Fair Use Notice
- This site contains some copyrighted material which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
- We are making such material available for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship,
- Also efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
- We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in (processed as of May 13, 2006) section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.
- If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for your own that go beyond ‘fair use‘, you must get permission from the copyright owner.