- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information given to us will be used for the sole and express purpose as originally requested.
- We do not sell our customer information to anyone. Our giving systems are continually being improved and upgraded to use the best, secure, encrypted technology to process your transactions safely and securely.
- We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose. We will only use information you provide to transmit your text message.
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property.
- When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete and true information.
- You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we may refuse you access to the Service and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
This website may contain links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any of these sites. Use of these sites is completely at your own risk.
- If you access and use this website outside the United States you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
- If you or this organization needs to connect with us, use our contact information.