WE BELIEVE, regarding God
ONE GOD ALMIGHTY, God the Father, El Shaddai
- “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength… You shall teach them diligently to your children… Deuteronomy 6:4 and 11:13-21
- “If you do not carefully observe all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, THE LORD YOUR GOD, then the LORD will bring upon you and your descendant’s extraordinary plagues… Deuteronomy 28: 58-59
- For I proclaim that the name of the LORD our God ways are Perfect, Just and True. Deuteronomy 32:3-4
- “But to us, there is but one God, the Father… 1 Corinthians 8:6, Mark 12:29-31
- A Scribe asked Jesus, “which is the first commandment of all? Jesus answered him… ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31
- I believe the LORD our God of Israel is the Father of Jesus Christ.
ONE MESSIAH, Jesus The Christ, The Son of God, Yeshua HaMashiach
- Who was crucified, then resurrected after the third day, sits at the right hand of God the Father and coming back again to save us from Jacob’s trouble… Before The Great Day of The Lord…
- In the book of Acts 3,4, Peter makes the case for Jesus, quotes Deuteronomy 18:15 MOSES SAID, ‘The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear in all things, whatever He says to you. And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’ Yes, and all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, have foretold these days. To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turn, you from your sin.
- God tested Abraham, and told him, he would provide Himself a sacrifice… Genesis 22:1-19 Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said, “My father!”… “Look, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?” Abraham said, “My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering.”
- John the Baptist was born to prepare a way for Jesus, He would be called the prophet of the Highest; The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!… One of the two who heard John speak…said to him, “We have found the Messiah “John 1:29-41
- For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways, To give knowledge of salvation to His people, By the remission of their sins, Through the tender mercy of our God, To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death… To guide our feet into the way of peace.” Luke 1:76
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- Jesus said, I do not speak on My own authority, but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. John 14:10
- Peace, I leave with you… Let not your heart be troubled, neither be afraid… ‘I am going away and coming back to you… ‘I am going to the Father, ‘for My Father is greater than I. John 14:26-28, 16:7-15
ONE HOLY SPIRIT, Gods Helper, the Spirit of Truth, Ruach HaKodesh
- God the Father said to the Jews, I send you the Angel of the Lord before you to keep you in the way… Exodus 24:20, 33:2, I will put My Spirit within you… Ezekiel 36:27
- Jesus the Son said to both Jews and Christians, wait for the Holy Spirit, He will convict the world of sin, righteousness, give us Hope and help us understand the Holy scripture. John 14:15-17- 16:8-11, Romans 15:13, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Galatians 5:13-25
- But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8
- But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send… He will teach you all things. John 14:26-28, 16:7-15
WE BELIEVE, regarding the doctrine
ONE DOCTRINE, The Tanakh & The Entire Bible
- The Holy Scriptures; the Law, the Prophets and the writing, which promised us a New Everlasting Covenant, Jeremiah 31:31-34
- The Ten Commandments; that guilds us how to live a Godly life….
- The Power of the Word of God; teaches us everything pertaining to life and His plan for salvation…
- His Promise, These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you… you do not need that anyone teaches you…. 1 John 2:26-27
- “All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- Jesus said, I did not come to destroy the Law and the Prophets, but to fulfill… Matthew 5:17
- Paul taught, keep the Law of Moses and only substitute circumcision for the Gentile Christians who were turning to the God of Israel. 1-Corinthians 7:19, Acts 15
- John tells us to be patience and keep the commandments of God and faith of Jesus until He returns.
SALVATION, Your saved by God’s grace and your righteousness…
- We believe salvation is a free gift, without money, without a price, without forced to submit to the God of Israel… Isaiah 55:1-3 and John 16:1-4
Paul said in Ephesians 2:8-22 we all sinned, come short of His righteousness … By grace you have been saved through faith, not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast…
- FOR THOSE WHO WERE TAUGHT, YOUR SAVED BY GRACE ALONE: “once saved, always saved”
Jude 1:3-4 said, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was delivered to the saints. I was diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation. They turn the grace of our God into a lewdness (a license) to sin and neglect to warn you’re on the verge of losing your salvation. Another words the job of false teachers is to make you think “once saved, always saved” and its ok to sin, so you could lose your salvation.)
Jesus said, in Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessnes!’
James 2:14-26 said, but we must be doers—not hearers only, Faith without works is dead, But a man is justified by works, not by faith only. In many other places in scripture it says, least you lose your salvation. This is how we test good and false Christians. Show me you’re works, and I will believe you.. Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
- FOR THOSE WHO WERE TAUGHT, YOUR SAVED BY YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUSENESS:
God said when the land sins against Me, I will go through the land and Judge the unfaithful and save the Righteous. They would deliver only themselves by their righteousness. Ezekiel 14:12-20
Yet if the righteous trust in his own righteousness, he will die in his own sin. 33:13
THE RAPTURE / RESURRECTION / GATHERING / HARVEST
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust at the Second coming of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Pre-Wrath Rapture, after the great tribulation starts, after the Antichrist is revealed in the Third Temple, but before God pours out His wrath on those who did not believe in the truth and worshipped the image of abomination… Per the prophet Daniel and the book of Revelation. (the Antichrist supported by the Catholic & Ecumenical Churches, will deceive or force his way inside the Temple, But God will destroy them and their followers)
- We DO NOT believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, that some teach… Either taught by man or they are part of the Ecumenical Christian Churches, Who are setting people up for the Great Apostasy, before the third Temple… READ MY BOOK coming soon, I too was taught and believed it, until I read the entire Bible…
- I encourage you to ask God to help you understand the Parable of the Wheat and Tares
“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field…but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat… But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared…. Servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ But He said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” He who has ears to hear, let him hear! Matthew 13: 24-43 and Revelation 14:14 is the clearest verse on the rapture. READ MY BOOK coming soon